Ep 03: Intentionally Activating How You Want to Feel
I take to the mic on my own in this first, 20-minute solocast of the show! I will pop in solo every few episodes or so to apply what we're learning, share more of my journey, and talk more openly and honestly in a relaxed environment.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The backstory behind the podcast and my vision for the show
- Answering the question: What would life be like if we intentionally invested time and energy in activating how we wanted to feel in any given situation?
- Three reasons why this approach is so powerful and effective, compared to the alternative
- How this concept relates to the idea of "alignment before action"
- My Word of the Year: "Sacred Flow"
- Figuring out which actions create certain emotions for you
- How I put this practice into place when preparing for my oral exam for my coaching certification program (and how it helped me pass!)
What would life be like if we intentionally invested time and energy in activating how we wanted to feel in any given situation? - Marissa Burdett
Click to Tweet
You get to choose how you want to think, feel, and act. So how do you want to feel today and what will help activate that feeling for you? - Marissa Burdett
Click to Tweet
About the Host
Marissa Burdett is a professional life and career coach for bloggers and creatives at Ampersand Coaching. Through personalized coaching, sincere podcast conversations, and thoughtful resources, she equips and empowers wide-eyed, open-hearted trailblazers (like you!) to embody who you really are at your core and to pursue a career and life that fully expresses your values.