By making a purchase or visiting https://ampersand.co you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not make a purchase.
- the site: ampersand.co and all products and services available on it
- us: Ampersand Coaching, LLC (a Pennsylvania limited liability company)
- your content: anything you post or upload on this site
- our content: everything we post on this site owned by us (including text, sound, graphics, or other materials)
We offer services for sale on this site, but do not use a third-party shopping cart. To avoid learning your credit card information, we’ve partnered with PayPal and Stripe to send invoices and securely process payment. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information. Both providers share your name, address, and email with us.
From time to time, we’ll include affiliate links. And if you click them and make a purchase, we’ll get a commission in exchange. These funds help support all the content that we create.
We also are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
These links are to products or services that we’ve purchased or think you might like. And we aren’t going to hide which links are which. If it’s an affiliate link, you’ll be told.
If it’s not called out as an affiliate link, it’s not. And it is there to help you learn more or dig deeper and is not in exchange for payment.
You own your content; we own our content.
You own the copyright in your content. But by posting or uploading your content to the site you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license. We need this license so that we can perform the services you registered for. This license allows us to store and show your content to other users. This license does not allow us to sell your content.
This site contains intellectual property owned by Ampersand Coaching, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. However, you are welcome to share our content. If you would like to do so, please use no more than a single paragraph and one image and provide a link back to the original page on the site. Any use beyond this is not authorized without our prior written consent. If you would like to obtain consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your intellectual property, please email email@example.com.
This site allows users to comment on blog posts. Submissions deemed spam by Squarespace will be automatically filtered out and never posted. Users can also flag comments for moderation and we reserve the ability to delete any comments without notice and/or reason.
This site is designed to be a supportive community. As such, you agree that you will not:
- Use hateful, abusive, offensive, or obscene language towards others
- Threaten others with violence
- Use (or attempt to use) another person’s account
- Post material that infringes on another person’s intellectual property rights
If you do any of these things, we may remove your content.
This site collects information on you in two ways.
- The information that you manually provide us by leaving a comment, filling out one of our contact forms, or making a purchase. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided.
- The information that’s automatically collected via third-party partners included on this site in order to allow us to give and deliver content the most relevant content to you. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, pages visited, and browser type. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you (e.g. if you signed up for our list via a Twitter lead generation card).
Most of this information is only used in the aggregate to create a profile of our readers and the types of content that you, as our readers, most identify with. We use this profile to create more content that you love. The information collected is only shared with others if required by our terms of service/agreement with those parties, or if we are legally required to by law.
Updates + Date Last Updated
The last update was: February 9, 2018.